- Which parties are there?
– “VoipTiger”: Centrea cv with its registered office at Rupelstraat 28, 2840 Rumst, registered under company number BE0478734986, which acts as the controller.
– “User”, “you”: any natural person (B2C) or legal person (B2B) who is or will be in a relationship of any kind with VoipTiger via the website.
- Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies depending on their origin, function and lifespan.
- First-party cookies are cookies that are placed on the VoipTiger website that you visit.
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are placed by a third party on the VoipTiger website that you visit (eg cookies placed by Google).
- Functional (necessary) cookies are cookies that ensure the optimal functioning of the VoipTiger website. These cookies are not used to identify you as a visitor to our website.
- Functional analytical cookies are cookies which provide insight into which pages of the VoipTiger website you have visited, how long you have visited a specific page, or whether you have previously visited the VoipTiger website, evaluation of your navigation behavior on our website, … With these cookies, VoipTiger obtains a general picture of the website visit. This allows us to analyze where and when, for example, errors occur on the website.
- Non-functional cookies (or tracking cookies) are cookies that have commercial or social media purposes. They are separate from the technical support of the VoipTiger website:
– Commercial/ Advertorial cookies are used to personalize advertisements. The intention is to display VoipTiger advertisements, which are relevant and attractive to the individual user, on third party websites.
- Permanent cookies: these cookies remain on the user’s device for the life of the cookie. They are activated every time the user visits the website that has placed these cookies (eg cookies placed by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics …).
- Temporary (session) cookies: these cookies allow a user’s actions to be simplified and linked to each other during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser screen and ends when the user closes the browser screen. Session cookies are placed temporarily. As soon as the browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
|Cookie name||Expiration time||Description|
|Functional — VoipTiger|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Save the GDPR cookie preferences|
|wp-wpml_current_language||close browser||language choice|
|wordpress_logged_in||14 days||Session ID|
|Stripe – payments|
|__stripe_mid||1 year||Stripe ID|
|__stripe_sid||1 hour||Link ID to WP|
|GDPR cookie consent|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 minute||Cookie settings choice|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 minute||Cookie settings choice|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 minute||Cookie settings choice|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 minute||Cookie settings choice|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 minute||Cookie settings choice|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 minute||Cookie settings choice|
|Analytical — Google|
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_|
|SSID, SID, SAPISID, APISID, HSID, SS, NID, SIDCC||max 2 years||stores user preferences and information when the user visits pages on which Google Maps or YouTube are integrated|
|NID, SID, APISID, 1P_Jar||max 1 year||show customized ads on Google websites based on recent searches and past interactions|
|CONSENT, UULE, DV||max 2 years||collects data for Google Analytics in order to compile an anonymous user profile and to measure whether advertisements are effective|
|__Secure-3PSID||2 years||Set for security purposes to store digitally signed and encrypted records of a user’s Google account ID and most recent sign-in time which allows Google to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorised parties. This can also be used for targeting purposes to show relevant & personalised ad content|
|__Secure-HSID||9 months||Set for security purposes to store digitally signed and encrypted records of a user’s Google account ID and most recent sign-in time which allows Google to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorised parties. This can also be used for targeting purposes to show relevant & personalised ad content|
|__Secure-SSID||9 months||Set for security purposes to store digitally signed and encrypted records of a user’s Google account ID and most recent sign-in time which allows Google to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorised parties. This can also be used for targeting purposes to show relevant & personalised ad content|
|Non-functional — Facebook|
|_fbp||3 months||This cookie will help deliver our advertising to people who have already visited our website when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook Advertising|
|datr, act, sb, presence, fr, wd, xs, c_user, dpr||max 2 years||Creates a user profile to display relevant ads on Facebook|
- Which cookies does VoipTiger use
- Functional (necessary) cookies: your language choice, my VoipTiger login or registration, …
- Functional analytical cookies: analyze your surfing behavior on our website and the sub-linked subsites. For analysis of the use of our website and the sub-linked subsites VoipTiger uses Google Analytics.
- Non-functional cookies: if you have a Meta (Facebook, Instagram) account or a Google account, VoipTiger can show you publicity for products, services and promotions that may interest you with the help of Facebook Custom Audience, Facebook Pixel and Google Adwords, … For Google advertising cookies specifically you can change settings via Google Ads Preferences Manager. Google also recommends that you install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Managing cookies
You can disable or remove cookies from your device at any time via the settings of your browser. Each browser has its own specific settings. If you want more information about the management of cookies, you can surf to www.allaboutcookies.org
In addition, you can choose from which companies you do not want to receive cookies on www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed and www.youronlinechoices.com Please note that due to changing certain settings, the VoipTiger website and its subsites, contact forms and applications could possibly no longer function in a proper way.
- Google Analytics
- Social media
You can choose to follow the VoipTiger Facebook page and Twitter account. Consult the privacy statement of Facebook and Twitter (which can change regularly) to see what they do with your personal data.
- Legal information
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Belgian DPA: Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels – Tel: +32 (0) 2 274 48 00 – website: www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be / https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be